Description Modified starch is made from natural corn starch whose attribute is changed in physical, chemical or enzyme reactoins. It is widely used in paper making, textile, food staff, construction material and other industries.
Specification of Corn Starch Product Type: Modified Corn Starch
Fineness (%): 99
Certification: HACCP, ISO, KOSHER, QS
Weight (kg): 25
Shelf Life: 2 years
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Product Name: Wide Application Modified Starch
Variety: Corn; Tapioca, Waxy Maize, Potato, Wheat, etc.
Application: Food, Feed, Construction, Oil, Adhesive, Textile, Paper, etc.
Applications of Corn StarchA wide range of modified starches for diverse applications, such as: food, feed, oil drilling, construction materials, textile printing, gypsum board, etc.
1. For Food Industry, our modified corn starch can be widely used for bakery, snacks, confectionery, sauces & seasoning, flavor & encapsulation.
2. For feed industry, it can be used as binder & adhesive for pet food and aqua feed.
3. For oil drilling industry, it can be used as filtration control agent & regulator for water-based drilling fluid system.
4. For construction materials, it can be used as dry mixing mortar industry, thermal insulation mortars, masonry mortars, joint filler & crack filler, tile adhesives.
5. For textile printing, modified corn starch can be used as textile printing thickener for disperse printing, nylon spandex fabric printing, rayon discharge printing and reactive printing.
6. For gypsum board, it can be used as binder & adhesive for gypsum wallboard.